Transitioning back to school after a long break can be exciting for some children, difficult for others, and perhaps a little bit of both for most. This printable book contains a collection of printable activities for use with children in Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten, Transitional Kindergarten, and Kindergarten (Prep).
HOW TO USE:
- Guide children through the different pages at their own pace until they master the concepts. Children may need more adult support, to begin with, but over time they will gain confidence and enjoy completing the activities independently (whilst supervised).
- The contents of this folder have been designed in line with ‘Development Matters in the Early Years Foundation Stage’ (EFYS) and will support your child to learn the key foundations as they begin their educational journey. These activities are designed for preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten. Best printed in color.
- You receive a PDF file that is ready to print. Laminating pages is recommended for multiple uses. Use a dry erase marker for written tasks.
SOME SKILLS YOUR CHILD PRACTICES:
- Fine motor skills
- Writing skills
- Counting skills
- Logic and Problem-solving
- Visual attention and concentration
- Languages skills
- Left Right Discrimination
- Developing an increased attention span
- 51 PDF Pages
- All based on Early Years Learning Guidelines (EYFS)
- “How to use this book” guidance for parents and carers
- You receive a PDF file that is ready-to-print on 8.5 x 11-inch paper
This product is a digital item so you will NOT receive a physical product. The colours of your printed product can vary slightly due to your printer settings.
Because is a digital product no refunds or exchanges will be accepted, but if you have any problems or queries, feel free to contact me through email:
You need Adobe Reader to open the PDF file, and you can download it for free from: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
By purchasing this electronic file you agree to these terms: This download is for personal/single classroom use only. All rights reserved. No portion of this book may be reproduced in any form without permission from the publisher, under copyright law.
Thank you for respecting my hard work and purchasing this busy book, with your support I can create more and more free content and this reasonably priced ebook, to help everyone, who wants to learn. Please don't give it to anyone else, let them know that they can get their own copy at a moderate cost.