Christmas Busy Book
Fabolous educational gift for Christmas - Keep your little ones learning and engaged over the Winter period with this Busy Book!
This Christmas Busy Book includes 18 pages and 15 activity sheets that are perfect for children between the ages of 2 - 5 years old.
Personalized with your child's name. (Please leave your child’s name in the personalization box provided!)
Christmas Busy Book comes in a pretty, personalized giftbox.
CHRISTMAS BUSY BOOK CONTENTS:
⭐️I can decorate the gingerbread house
⭐️I can sing the song and trace the line
⭐️I can trace the lines
⭐️ I can trace the letters
⭐️I can find the beginning sounds
⭐️I can help Santa Claus find the Christmas tree
⭐️I can match the shapes
⭐️I can sort by size
⭐️I can match the numbers (I.)
⭐️I can match the numbers (II.)
⭐️I can decorate the snowglobe
⭐️I can trace numbers 1-10
⭐️I can trace numbers 11-20
⭐️I can finish the pattern
- 18 pages printed on 200gs cardstock
- A4 in size
- Gloss laminated on both sides
- Held together with metal binder rings
- Personalized with your child’s name (Please leave your child’s name in the personalization box provided!)
- 8 x Velcro learning activity pages (including one personalized name activity)
- 7 x dry-wipe activity pages
- 52 matching pieces + personalized name-matching pieces
- Rounded corners for safety
- All based on Early Years Learning Guidelines (EYFS)
- “How to use this book” guidance for parents and carers
- Dry-wipe pen included
- Comes in a pretty Christmas theme box, addressed to your child
WHY CHOOSE THE CHRISTMAS BUSY BOOK?
🎄 A great educational gift for Christmas
🎄 Perfect learning and development pack for little learners aged 2 years and above
🎄 This product is appropriate for a preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, special education, homeschool classroom, or an occupational therapy setting
🎄 Each book is handmade and made to order with love, care, and attention.
SOME SKILLS YOUR CHILD PRACTICES:
✔️Fine Motor Skills; Hand-eye coordination
✔️Developing an increased attention span
✔️Developing working memory
✔️Developing visual discrimination
*Children may need more adult support, to begin with, but over time they will gain confidence and enjoy completing the activities independently. (Important supervision is required due to small parts!)
**Leave the child’s name in the personalization box provided, please double-check the name you entered is spelled correctly!