This Left-Right Activity Pack will help your child to learn and see the difference between left and right.
Most preschoolers struggle with learning their left hand from their right. With a little practice and repetition, your child will be well on their way to mastery of this skill.
This Left-Right Activity Pack includes 18 pages and 14 activity sheets that are the perfect learning and development pack for little learners aged 3 years +
SOME SKILLS YOUR CHILD PRACTICES:
- Left-right awareness
- Fine Motor Skills; Hand-eye coordination
- Numeracy development
- Developing an increased attention span
- Developing working memory
- Developing visual discrimination
- 18 pages printed on 200gs cardstock
- A4 in size
- Gloss laminated on both sides
- Held together with metal binder rings
- 9 x Velcro learning activity pages
- 7 x Dry-wipe activity pages
- Rounded corners for safety
- Guidance and advice for parents and carers “How can I teach my child to tell between left and right?”
- Dry-wipe pen is not included, but you can order here.
This product is appropriate for a preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, special education, homeschool classroom, or an occupational therapy setting
Each book is handmade and made to order with love, care, and attention.
Children may need more adult support, to begin with, but over time they will gain confidence and enjoy completing the activities independently. (Important supervision is required due to small parts!)