MY FIRST BUSY BOOK - PRINTABLE VERSION
This binder is filled with plenty of hands-on, screen-free, educational activities to keep your little one entertained.
Perfect learning and development pack for little learners aged 15 months and above
MY FIRST BUSY BOOK CONTENTS:
- My Birthday -candles: 1,2,3,4
- I can sort by colours – Brown, Brown Bear, what do you see
- I can sort by size
- I can match the shapes
- I can find the faces for the animals
- I can match the colours
- I can match the animals with their homes
- I can match the patterns
- I can sort the vehicles
- I know the days of the week – Very Hungry Caterpillar
- 21 PDF Pages (worksheets + cut-out sheets)
- You receive a PDF file that is ready to print on 8.5 x 11-inch paper.
- Guidance and advice for parents and carers “How can I teach my child to tell between left and right?”
SOME SKILLS YOUR CHILD PRACTICES:
- Fine Motor Skills; Hand-eye coordination
- Numeracy development
- Developing an increased attention span
- Developing working memory
- Developing visual discrimination
- Language development
WHY CHOOSE MY FIRST BUSY BOOK?
- Recommended by preschool and primary school teachers
- Perfect learning and development pack for little learners aged 15 months and above
- Perfect for keeping little ones entertained and improving their cognitive skills
- This product is appropriate for a preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, special education, homeschool classroom, or occupational therapy setting.
**This product DOES require time and prep work! (If this is not for you, please check out some of our no-prep products)**
- Purchase, download, and print the bundle
- I recommend printing on cardstock and laminating them for durability
- Laminate the pages
- Cut the pieces from the "cut" pages
- Velcro the cut pieces to the coordinating page using clear Velcro
- The colours of your printed product can vary slightly due to your printer settings.
- Because is a digital product no refunds or exchanges will be accepted, but if you have any problems or queries, feel free to contact me through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need Adobe Reader to open the PDF file, and you can download it for free from: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
**This is an instant digital download for you to print. No physical items will be sent.**
PLEASE NOTE: Children may need more adult support, to begin with, but over time they will gain confidence and enjoy completing the activities independently. (Important supervision is required due to small parts!)