PRESCHOOLER LEARNING FOLDER - DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
This Preschool Learning Folder will help your child develop the skills they need to build a solid foundation for their education. Your child is encouraged to match the picture cards to the matching picture on the pages, and use a drywipe marker pen on the tracing pages. Perfect learning and development pack for little learners aged 3 years +
Guide children through the different pages at your own pace until they master the concepts.
Children may need more adult support, to begin with, but over time they will gain confidence and enjoy completing the activities independently. (Important supervision is required due to small parts!)
Following the Early Years Foundation Stages framework, it focuses on giving your little learner the essential skills and the knowledge they will need to start school.
This product is appropriate for a preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, special education, homeschool classroom, or occupational therapy setting.
PRESCHOOLER LEARNING FOLDER CONTENTS:
- I can match uppercase with lowercase - Alphabet
- I can trace lines (2 pages)
- I can match numbers 1-20
- I can trace numbers
- I can match shapes
- I can trace shapes
- I can sort by size
- I can match fruits and vegetables
- I can match seasons
- I can match months of the year
- I can match the days of the week
- I can sort animals by how they travel
SOME SKILLS YOUR CHILD PRACTICES:
- Fine Motor Skills
- Hand-eye coordination
- Developing an increased attention span
- Language development
- Visual discrimination, matching, comparing, sorting, and organizing
- Developing working memory, curiosity for the world
- Participating and engaging in learning
- Developing literacy skills
- 22 PDF Pages (worksheets + cut out sheets)
- All based on Early Years Learning Guidelines (EYFS)
- “How to use this book” guidance for parents and carers
- You receive a PDF file that is ready-to-print on 8.5 x 11-inch paper.
- Personalized name activity mat is NOT included
**This product DOES require time and prep work! (If this is not for you, please check out some of my no-prep products)**
- Purchase, download, and print the bundle
- I recommend printing on cardstock and laminating them for durability
- Laminate the pages
- Cut the pieces from the "cut" pages
- Velcro the cut pieces to the coordinating page using clear Velcro
**This is an instant digital download for you to print. No physical items will be sent.**
This is a downloadable resource to be self-assembled. Laminating materials and velcro coins or are not included.