TODDLER LEARNING FOLDER
Get your child started on the path to success with our fully assembled Toddler Learning Folder.
Designed for kids aged 15 months and up, this activity pack includes everything you need to help your little one develop important skills and build a strong foundation for their education.
With a variety of hands-on, interactive activities that encourage matching, sorting, and more, this Toddler Learning Folder will keep your child actively engaged in learning.
Perfect for use in a preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, special education, or homeschool setting, this learning folder is ready to use right out of the box.
No need for printing or assembly - just open it up and start exploring!
Get your fully assembled Toddler Learning Folder today and give your child a head start in their education.
Leave the child’s name in the personalization box provided. Please double-check the name you entered is spelled correctly!
TODDLER LEARNING FOLDER CONTENTS:
- I can spell my name
- I can sing the alphabet
- I can match pictures to letters
- I can counting – 5 little monkeys jumping on the bed
- I can match numbers 1-10
- I can match seasons
- I can match colours
- I can sort by colour
- I can match shapes
- I can match body parts
- I can match fruits
- I can match vegetables
- I can match farm animals
- I can match wild animals
SOME SKILLS YOUR CHILD PRACTICES:
- Developing attention and concentration
- Developing an increased attention span
- Fine Motor Skills
- Visual discrimination, matching, comparing, sorting, and organizing
- Developing working memory, curiosity for the world
- 18 pages printed on 200gs cardstock
- A4 in size
- Gloss laminated on both sides
- Held together with plastic binder rings
- Personalized with your child’s name (Please leave the child’s name in the personalization box provided in your cart!)
- 15 x Velcro learning activity pages (including one personalized name activity)
- 110 matching pieces + personalized name matching pieces
- Rounded corners for safety
- All based on Early Years Learning Guidelines (EYFS)
- “How to use this book” guidance for parents and carers
WHY CHOOSE THE TODDLER LEARNING FOLDER?
- Recommended by preschool and primary school teachers
- Perfect learning and development pack for little learners aged 15 months and above
- Perfect for keeping little ones entertained and improving their cognitive skills
- This product is appropriate for a preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, special education, homeschool classroom, or occupational therapy setting.
- All of my resources are made with love, care, and attention